Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Ritters

Hey-o people,

Alright - I'm working on a Fine-art coffee table memory book for Brin and Jameson. I'm pretty excited about it and I'm not sure that they know I'm working on it yet. So far, it is fantastic and the reason it has taken me so long to get to it is because it is a new process for me to work on, but it is something that I really wanted to make available to every couple, or family, or anyone that I photograph. So, this is my inaugural book and hopefully in a few days (weeks), I could get it online for everyone to see while it is being printed and bound. Here is the first page of the book and it seems to get better from here because this couple looks so great together.

1 comment:

Caci said...

I love your work! Brin and Jameson do look great together, so that makes your job all that much easier!

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast