Friday, August 3, 2007

Surprise, Surprise

I don't know if you've ever reckoned how quickly a moving day approaches. We haven't really thought about it either, but the time to move has come. We have lived in our home here since 1998 - almost ten years. If you haven't made it by to see the house, it may be too late. When we moved in, it was alright. We were glad to have a place to call home. We have renovated and now it is a fantastic place to be, it's just too bad that we are going to be leaving it. Our family has outgrown our 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1150 ft2 home. When we started here, it was just me and the Babe. Now we have The Punisher (age 9 on August 20), The Iceman (age 7), and Miss Chopsticks (age 5 on September 4).
Well, we are entering the last few days of Texas life so I thought I'd post one more time from Texas before I turn in my cable modem. This is a photo that I made of a little sign that I thought looked cool. I made it last week in a certain city - I bet you can't guess which city. But, as of this weekend, we are on our way to Aurora CO, just outside of Denver. We will enjoy an extended stay near Huntsville TX in order to catch the Tuesday night 'Stros game, before we head out for Amarillo on Wednesday and then our new home on Thursday.
I'll be picking up the moving truck tomorrow and if any of you want to help load it, feel free to come on over and help. I won't turn you away, and of course you'll get paid - I'll be paying 100% in friendship.
Hasta Luego
(from Texas)

2 comments:

Windy Smith said...

Can you say CHEESY POTATOES, SUCKA!! Just remember how much you miss them every day and I might forgive you for moving some day

JoelK said...

I can't believe I missed sayin bye to you guys! Aaaah!! I'm all frustrated inside now, and yer a 1000+ miles away! Double Aaaah!!. Write me sometime man I miss ya.

-'Ol 77

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast