Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hectic

Hey everybody - I'm still alive. I know it has been a while so let me tell you what has been going on. I made it back safe (15hrs straight) from Wisconsin. I finally procured a bug here in Colorado and currently it is being whipped into shape at the bug shop. (when I get it, I'll post some pics) I have led worship at the church that is interested in having me as their worship leader - that process is still proceeding - even right now, I'm getting ready to go and practice with the worship band. I just got back from Texas yesterday. I drove 13hrs on Wednesday night/Thursday morning to get my truck into the Dallas area to sell. Prayerfully/hopefully that thing will be sold pretty quickly - and I'll let you know when it does. I had a chance to play golf at a course called Sherrill Park on Friday. I'm not sure how well I did, but I did finish on the 18th with a birdie. I had a good time and thanks to my B-I-L MWN I had some clubs to play with. Oh well, it's time for me to head to the church for practice. C-YA

No comments:

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast