Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Shiloh Elvis Huckleberry Newton

The Punisher - didn't get a haircut after all. So sorry there will be no post of that event for now, but thank you for the challenge. Here is a photo that I did that covers 4 of 5 baseball stadiums that we went to last summer - My Favorite was Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City. We are missing the Colorado Rockies tickets because we lost them in Colorado - Parker to be exact.


Bible thought
This little piece came after Jesus had talked about the greatness that comes through humility and given the disciples some positive prophesy, then

Luke 22:31-34
- read these three verses in your Bible first please -
- then the Ben Blue Jean Para -

Jesus said, "Satan has demanded permission to put you, all of you, through the ringer. He wants to chew you up when you are fresh and spit you out like a tired, 10 hour chewed, piece of gum, but I have prayed for you. I have prayed that your faith would not fail and Peter, I have prayed that once you turn back from your upcoming sadness and regain your faith, that you would come back and strengthen these - I pray that you would again find a place to be a leader among the brothers here.” Peter pushed his chair back, slammed his hand on the table, stood up and said, “Hold on Jesus. You, above all, should know that I’m good to go! If the need be, I will go to prison or even death for you!” Jesus smiled, nodded and motioned for Peter to sit back down. While Peter was sitting back down, Jesus said to him, “Peter, three times tonight you will deny that you know me. When you hear the rooster crow in the morning, you will remember what I have said to you now.”

2 comments:

Melissa said...

excuse me, but are you hinting that WE somehow lost your rockies tickets? boy, you trippin'!

Michael said...

That's what it sounds like to me, Mel. I think a good photo challenge now would be to get a photo of a Rockies ticket from the same day that you were there. As a bonus, it should be a ticket from the same section you were seated in.

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast