Friday, March 23, 2007

Engaged

Hello. Today I had a last minute/ all the time we could squeeze in - opportunity to do engagement portraits for Dust-in-Joy. They turned out great! The couple is beginning to work as a team and I had a lot of fun watching them communicate until they started speaking in tongues with each other -I think that it was French - at least it seemed a lot like the French I've learned from my wife. Also, it is the very first Kilt that I've had the opportunity to photograph and it did present some challenges. Anyway, thank you Dust-in-Joy for giving me the chance to hang out with you guys and have some fun. I can't wait for you guys to be able to see how awesome the images turned out.

This photo shoot is the first one that I have done without my wife - The Babe - and since I am officially a stay at home dad, I had an extra hand on my crew. So today, The Waffle had an assistant - Chopsticks. Here is a photo of Chopsticks doing what she did best, assisting. She is holding a grey/gray card for me to use as a point of reference so that the actual colors that were out today would match what I produce in a color photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?!?!? We were just following the orders of our photographer!

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast