Thursday, April 19, 2007

Don Johnson Band

I have a friend named Don Johnson that lives in Miami. No - not that Don Johnson. My friend Don Johnson actually lives in East Texas and writes some fabulous worship songs. I've added his band link over on the right of this page. You should check it out because it has some audio recordings of a couple of his songs and I imagine that if you listen, you will find that they are very good. I think that if I post a photo of Don, I'll have to give him a nickname - Miami Vice - of course.
On Friday, I'll be going over to his home studio to record some of my own songs. If you didn't know, I play acoustic and bass guitars. I wrote the song that I'll be recording in May of last year. I've called it "Guilty." It is a song about the possibility of having a guilty verdict on God's Judgment day. It was not intended to sound like that other stuff that gets played on CCM radio, no, it is very good. I'll see if I can figure out how to put an audio player on this blog and maybe soon, you'll be able to hear it - but, maybe not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast