Tuesday, October 9, 2007

1967

I'll start driving my new "1967 bug this week. It had a huge hole in the floorboard so I'm having that fixed and I should be picking it up in the next few days. When I do, I'll shoot some photos for you to see. I'll be leading worship for the second week in a row at the church we've been messing around with - New Day. I've had a lot of fun there so I'm glad I'll get to do it. I've talked to a lot of nice people about doing photos, and have had a lot of nice conversations. As everyone checks out what I do, I'm sure that my calendar will be filling up soon. Of course, if it doesn't, it's because they weren't quite ready. Next post should have a photo of the bug - YEAH!

1 comment:

Windy Smith said...

I can't wait to see pictures and I hope you get it soon

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast