Sunday, October 21, 2007

Woo-hoo

Alright, here is the photo of the bug that I made today. I've had it for a few days, but if you know me - I had to make it say, "Hey, I'm The Waffle's car!" So I slapped a fresh coat of $5.00 paint job on it and it is looking cool. Sorry that it is covered by that white stuff and you can't get a great look at it, but today is the first day that I was going to take a pic. I'll take another when that white stuff goes away. Alright-sy, I've got to go and lead people in singing love songs to Jesus.

Back from a fantastic session with Jesus at church, and I took this photo on the bottom, right when we got home. I figured all of the snow would have melted because yesterday we were wearing shorts and it was 73 degrees. It doesn't feel real cold here, it just hasn't stopped snowing. That is Cole in the background and they are playing baseball. So, I guess I'm wondering how the World Series will turn out here if it gets crazy like this when the games are in CO?

3 comments:

Windy Smith said...

I like it, You are getting good at Flames!

Melissa said...

Looks nice! Oh, and don't worry about the snow. This is Denver....it will be gone tomorrow. Get used to it.

slfkjsldfksjfslfkj said...

It just goes to show you what you can do with $5.00. It looks great and I am glad things are going so well.

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast