Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh the birds!

Well it's been a while and I've been pretty busy doing what seems to amount to nothing. No worries though. This is a lame post about a photo that I did from inside my house . The birds seemed to be watching the mini-blinds, because when I would separate them to get my camera lens through, they would fly off. I did it about 3 times until I was able to sneak up on them.
Well, each year at least once a year, we have thousands of these blackbirds that fly into my neighborhood. They don't leave for about 2 or three weeks. This photo is a light version of what happens. There are so many that if you are outside and can make them jump, all of their little wings create this roar in the wind as a giant black sheet of birds reaches up to the sky.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You left out the part about not really wanting to be under that sheet of birds when someone scares the @&##% out of them.

Benny and the Newtones



Benny%20and%20the%20Newtones
Quantcast